Headcovers are primarily used to protect your golf clubs in your golf bag from damage. However, we at Clubhatz believe that headcovers should not only be functional but also cool. For this reason we offer Cool headcovers for cool golfers. "The Don't ask me what I hit" is designed to protect you from annoying questions from your fellow players about what you just hit. A quick point to your new headcover leaves no questions unanswered. This model fits all standard fairway wood sizes.
- HIGHEST QUALITY: At Clubhatz, we don't just focus on cool designs, but combine that with the highest quality. The headcover is made of high-quality imitation leather. This ensures an exceptionally high durability.
- COOL DESIGNS: The designs of our headcovers are absolutely unique and cannot be found anywhere else in this form. All designs are created with much love for details by our creative team.
- HIGH QUALITY INSIDE LINING: The most important task of a headcover is to protect your golf club. The high quality fleece on the inside of the headcover guarantees 100% protection for your driver, fairway wood, hybrid or putter.
- BEST EMBROIDERY QUALITY: All logos and designs on our products are embroidered. This gives them an extremely high-quality look.
- SUPPORT A START-UP: You don't just want a cool and stylish product, but also want to support a young Austrian start-up? Then Clubhatz is the right place for you. We are a family business from Erl in Tyrol, founded in 2020.